We are looking for talented female and male team members
willing to give and serve into the community
This position would suit
- Someone who:
– wants to work on a casual basis (min. 4 hours per day)
– is experienced working with children and has demonstrated success in making a difference in making a difference in the lives of children
– can demonstrate leadership in the role with children and subsequently their support network, by utilising learning opportunities whilst on the bus to increase positive behaviour patterns, which directly assists them in their journey of safe, secure and active integration within our larger community
- A retired, community-minded and/or ex-health professional who wants to make a difference to the lives of special needs children by contributing to our community
• have an exceptionally good driving record?
• feel a positive attitude towards life, family and friends?
• love to be of service to children or people in need?
• have an attitude of gratitude and appreciation?
• a person who really gets a buzz out of achieving improvements in children’s physical, mental or emotional state?
• astute to risk management and safety?
We love engaging with the kids to make a difference for them. Even 1 to 1½ hours of your time, 5 x days a week over 10, 20, 30, 40 weeks a year,
is enough to make a significant difference to the lives of these children and their families
The potential differences that you can contribute to making are:
– Improvements in children’s’ speech or communication methods; engaging, talking whilst also seeing a change in their life skills and confidence
– Seeing children accept your understanding and care as a result of your recognition and positive responses to their unique ways of communicating
– Noticing behaviour changes and improvements within the children, bringing more structure, order and predictability to their lives
– Being part of the implementation of a professional’s action plan for each child and gaining and witnessing positive results
– Just having fun – smiles and laughter and seeing the difference that makes!
If you believe you are a person who can create this kind of empowering atmosphere on the bus, make a positive contribution to children,
and enjoy driving as an art… This could be the job for you!
Upon application we require:
a. Cover letter
c. Photo/copy of your current licence
d. A copy of your current driving history from RMS NSW (certifiable)
*Any associated experience or background in child or disability care is highly advantageous and will be considered favourably
1. Complete questionnaire – https://goo.gl/forms/mahDvHjSu3heagoH2
2. Email all documents to HR@adairsbus.com.au
3. Candidates will be notified within 1 month of applying
4. Successful applicants will be offered phone/face to face interview