Need It To Be Wheelchair Accessible?
This is an Adairs service very dear to our hearts. For the past 18 years and still today, we are privileged enough to transport special needs children to and from school through the Assisted School Travel Program.
This is a highly rewarding experience and we love seeing the difference we are making by adding value to these children’s lives. Adairs Bus Company gives us a chance to make an even bigger difference.
As such, the Adairs’ fleet contains an extensive range of wheelchair accessible vans and buses so anyone needing a bit of extra care can get out and enjoy life with friends, family and business colleagues.
Choose your vehicle and special equipment:
- Automatic and manual Toyota Hiace commuter buses
- Mercedes vans and sprinter buses
- Braun & Ricon hydraulic lifters
- Qstraint wheelchair securing belts (automatic self-tension)
- Qstraint lap belts for wheelchairs
- Unwing tracking (raised and flat)
- Euroramp – a specially designed ramp, quick and easy to use with a 1-4 gradient and secure foot grip.
To discuss the best vehicle and equipment for your needs, call us on (02) 4340 4030 or fill out the contact form and we’ll be in touch ASAP.