This position would suit:
- Someone who can provide a predictable, safe environment with children and their support networks
- Someone who has experience with leadership in a role with children and their support networks, who can increase positive behaviour patterns.
- Someone who has a passion for making a difference in children’s lives.
These roles can make a difference in the lives of special needs children. A few hours a day, 5 days a week over 10 week periods a year, is enough to make a significant difference in this rewarding job.
If you believe you are a person who can create this kind of empowering atmosphere on the bus this could be the job for you!
- Upon application we require:
- A covering letter
- A copy of your drivers licence (certifiable)
- Working with children check (working)
- A very good driving history with RMS NSW. (RMS report required)
- Must have or will obtain Driver’s Authority NSW (endorsement to drive public passenger vehicles) within first three months
- A willingness to gain a higher licence category – specialised Charter available to the right persons
- National and/or state driver’s medical assessment to be obtained (forms provided)
- Experienced in driving a van or small bus, 5 to 7 metres in length
- Fit and mobile, able to assist with wheelchair transfer and wheelchair lifter operation, sometimes in small spaces
- Position is subject to a driving assessment
- Any associated experience or background in child or disability care is highly advantageous and will be considered favourably.
- No criminal convictions – a police criminal background check will be required
To apply for these positions please send a cover letter and resume to HR@adairsbus.com.au